Monday, March 3, 2014

Challenge Yourself

Healthy (adj.): possessing or enjoying good health or a sound and vigorous mentality.

I have really pushed myself when running, and it is paying off!  My times are steadily creeping down, and I am confident that I will be able to complete our half-marathon in April.  I am so thankful for my sisters and the motivation they provide me.
Push yourself to do things that you thought might be impossible.  I was resolved to the fact that I would never be able to run more than 2 miles at a time...I now know I can do better than that.

 I will run 13 miles, and it is going to be amazing!

I am healthy.  I am eating better (most of the time) and taking care of myself like I never did before. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that I am extending my years by taking care of myself both physically and mentally right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment