Friday, July 25, 2014

Goal-less and Flabby

Since Jessie and I ran the Lincoln Presidential Half-Marathon in early April I've only run a handful of times. I've also been really bad about my diet, eating whatever I want (aka carb overload) in moderate portions. I've been busy at work the past few months so I haven't even attempted to get back on a normal exercise schedule. When I was training for the race in April I had a very specific goal and a window to achieve it and I worked off my butt to get there (even if it was a slow time).

Solution = A New Goal


My new goal is to run in the Detroit Free Press International Half-Marathon. This race allows runners to cross into Canada and back into the US all in 13.1 miles. I'm not 100% sure yet, but I really want to do this race at some point in my life.

And.....I'm tired of being flabby.


No comments:

Post a Comment